FORT ST. JOHN, BC: The family of a young woman who died after becoming pinned between two vehicles on Saturday has released her identity to the media…
Krissy Woodford, 21, had attempted to stop a vehicle that rolled down a slanted driveway on 96th Ave late Saturday morning. The rolling vehicle pulled Krissy under and pinned her between a truck parked across the street. She was rushed to the Fort St. John Hospital with a serious head injury but passed away shortly thereafter.
The investigation into the incident continues.
The family would like to clear up rumours already circulating stating drugs and alcohol were involved in this incident. “It was a Freak Accident, nothing more. It shouldn’t have ever happened!”, stated a family member to PJXM on Monday evening.
Krissy leaves behind 4 sisters, her mother and father, and countless friends and family. She will always be remembered as a person who loved Owls and gave back to her community by volunteering, including time spent helping with the recent wildfires in the Fort St. John area back on April 18.
- Quesnel to get new Junior School… July 19, 2019
- Police investigating suspicious death and truck fire on Hwy 37… July 19, 2019
- **Updated… Homicide investigation continues.. Victims identified… July 19, 2019
- No watches or warnings in effect, Fort St. John July 20, 2019
- Current Conditions: Fog, 10.5°C July 20, 2019
- Saturday: Mainly sunny. High 24. July 20, 2019
- Saturday night: A few clouds. Low 11. July 20, 2019
- Sunday: Mainly sunny. High 24. July 20, 2019
- Sunday night: Clear. Low 11. July 20, 2019
- Monday: Sunny. High 26. July 20, 2019
- Monday night: Chance of showers. Low 13. POP 30% July 20, 2019
- Tuesday: Chance of showers. High 23. POP 30% July 20, 2019
- Tuesday night: Showers. Low 13. July 20, 2019