FORT ST. JOHN, BC: The family of a young woman who died after becoming pinned between two vehicles on Saturday has released her identity to the media…
Krissy Woodford, 21, had attempted to stop a vehicle that rolled down a slanted driveway on 96th Ave late Saturday morning. The rolling vehicle pulled Krissy under and pinned her between a truck parked across the street. She was rushed to the Fort St. John Hospital with a serious head injury but passed away shortly thereafter.
The investigation into the incident continues.
The family would like to clear up rumours already circulating stating drugs and alcohol were involved in this incident. “It was a Freak Accident, nothing more. It shouldn’t have ever happened!”, stated a family member to PJXM on Monday evening.
Krissy leaves behind 4 sisters, her mother and father, and countless friends and family. She will always be remembered as a person who loved Owls and gave back to her community by volunteering, including time spent helping with the recent wildfires in the Fort St. John area back on April 18.
- New pool to be an impressive, accessible downtown amenity… February 20, 2020
- Police seek missing Prince George woman… February 20, 2020
- Update… Serious collision claims one life south Prince George… February 20, 2020
- No watches or warnings in effect, Fort St. John February 1, 2020
- Current Conditions: Partly Cloudy, 0.8°C February 23, 2020
- Saturday night: Clear. Low minus 9. February 22, 2020
- Sunday: A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 2. February 22, 2020
- Sunday night: Partly cloudy. Low minus 9. February 22, 2020
- Monday: A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 1. February 22, 2020
- Monday night: Cloudy periods. Low minus 9. February 22, 2020
- Tuesday: A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 2. February 22, 2020
- Tuesday night: Cloudy periods. Low minus 6. February 22, 2020
- Wednesday: A mix of sun and cloud. High 6. February 22, 2020