Fort St. John, BC: The Fort St. John RCMP is requesting the assistance of the public in identifying a male that was in the area of the Taylor Bridge on the evening of January 12, 2016.
At approximately 9:15 PM, the Fort St. John RCMP received several calls regarding a distraught male near the south end of the Taylor Bridge.
The male was described as being approximately 35 years-old, wearing a blue hooded sweatshirt and white skateboard shoes.
The Fort St. John RCMP along with Police Dog Services attended the area and were unable to locate the male. Evidence was obtained that the male departed from the bridge in a vehicle on the North side of the bridge.
The RCMP wish to locate this male to ensure his well-being. If anyone that was in the area at the time and may have seen the male, or may have information leading to the identity of the male, please contact the Fort St John RCMP at 250-787-8100.
Released by: Fort St. John RCMP.
- No watches or warnings in effect, Fort St. John January 18, 2022
- Current Conditions: Partly Cloudy, 5.0°C January 25, 2022
- Tuesday: Clearing. High plus 5. January 25, 2022
- Tuesday night: A few clouds. Low minus 1. January 25, 2022
- Wednesday: Mainly sunny. Temperature steady near minus 2. January 25, 2022
- Wednesday night: Cloudy periods. Low minus 5. January 25, 2022
- Thursday: Sunny. High minus 3. January 25, 2022
- Thursday night: Cloudy periods. Low minus 3. January 25, 2022
- Friday: A mix of sun and cloud. High plus 3. January 25, 2022
- Friday night: Cloudy periods. Low minus 3. January 25, 2022